Friday 13 August 2010

Woooaaah Fashion!

Hello and welcome… my first ever blog post!
After months of browsing fashion blogs, and encouragement from a fellow friend blogger, I have decided to start blogging regularly.
Yesterday I met with an old school friend and we shopped til we dropped in London. I went to Brick Lane for the first time, and thought the vintage shops were brilliant. So have decided to upload my purchases!

Jumper - Beyond Retro £6
Vintage brown pattern scarf - £3
Watch pendant - Brick Lane Market - £8
Green Maxi Dress - Brick Lane Thrift Store - £4
Vintage Green Rope Belt - £5
Brown and Lace Tee - H&M - £7.99
Grey Vest - H&M - £7.99
Tie dye skirt - Topshop - £5
Green asymetrical vest - Topshop - £10
Very happy with those purchases! Especially the watch pendant, am going to put it on a long chain and change ribbons on it to match what i’m wearing. What have you found that’s been a bargain lately? Have you got any bargain purchases that are now treasured items?
Anyway, I’m off out to town now… hope the rain stops!
Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment